Subject: Re: Ditto to Flash developer directory
From: John Croteau
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 1998 19:06:14 +0100

Hi everyone,

We need more participation if we are going to create a Flash
Developers Group (Guild). Flash Central has been set-up as a home for
that. Notice, we have a place for our Database of Professional Flash
Developers but have not had time to implement all of our plans.

I have been disappointed in the low turnout for FlashTalk.

We have a Holiday Flash Ring that is not being utilized well either.
Dorian's new Easter Flash is very good take a look. A few others are
being added.

Maybe everybody is too busy to promote the group and themselves.

Flash Talk's Preliminary topic will be the Database Project and
Promoting the Flash Developers group. Note the new time.

We need to set-up a new committee to decide on the details that will be
stored in the DataBase.

My preliminary suggestions for the Database and its display:
1) Free minimum listing for any Flash Professional
2) Small charge for options like Flash Business Cards