Subject: Fly In The Ear - was RE: Flash 3 -- HOW MUCH?
From: Stephen Britton
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 1998 18:28:54 +0100

It's pretty clear that Flash 3 is going to be selling for
around $299 and $99 for the upgrade (Some mail order places
will no doubt sell it for less).

But I am also hoping that MM will provide Flash 2 owners
an reasonably priced upgrade path for the "Design in Motion"
studio. I have gotten used to creating graphics in Flash, but
I would love to have access to a full-blown vector app like
Freehand 8. Right now I am using Corel Xara, which doesn't
export in the native Flash format (yet!), and to a lesser
extent Corel Draw 8 (still buggy even after 8 releases!).

I was looking at my hard drive the other day and during the
past two years, MM seems to have taken up a lot of real estate
with Director 6, Flash 2, and most recently Dreamweaver. It
would be great to add Freehand 8 to the fold.

Just a thought.

- Stephen Britton