Subject: Re: Sugestion for FlashCentral's Flash Talk
From: John Croteau
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 1998 23:04:29 +0100

Hi all,
Tomorrow, we will be discussing Flash 3, the professional Flash
Developers Database and ways to promotr Flash. We hope to have some MM
people on hand but don't have any commitments from anyone, yet. These
guys are tired but hopefully a couple of MM folks will be recovered
enough to stop by.

There will be an informal Flash Chat tonight at the FlashTalk home.
I will try to be available to answer questions about Flash 3. We have
demonstrated many of the new features of Flash 3 at FlashCentral and I
can answer many questions about several of the features. Everyone is
invited whether you want to learn or already have some knowledge about
Flash 3 to share.