Subject: Symbols in Flash3 (Load Movie)
From: Andrew Timberlake
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 1998 16:47:11 +0100

Have many of you been experimenting with Load Movie at all, It's a wonderful function.

I have noticed that when load movie is used with (lets say) three movies intertwined and the same symbol resides in each of the movies. The first movie loads and both other movies can use the loaded symbol without reloading it.  { I hope I'm being clear enough}

I loaded "movie 2" and used the streaming option and the one symbol took a while to load, When I used "movie 1" into "Movie 2"
the same symbol didn't take any time at all.

I think this is a wonderful function and I was wondering if anyone else had noticed it at all.

Andrew Timberlake
andrewatwebcom [dot] co [dot] za
PO BOX 11741, Dorpspruit, 3206
Tel: +27-331-427206