Subject: Puligeneral
From: Marcantonio Magnarapa
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 1998 16:08:19 +0100

Hi,

I'd need a little favour, please: can you check if the .swf at:

www.puligeneral.com

It works here, but my client says that he sees an "X" in his explorer
browser. This is strange -- it should automatically load the plugin, and in
any case, the gif should come up in case of troubles. Can you help me
please? I must give him a reply in two hours.

Thank you,
Marcantonio