Subject: Re: NS4 (new: swLiveConnect)
From: John Dowdell
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 1998 20:40:54 +0100

Hold it... after I reformatted that quote from the Help file so I could
read it, it seems to say that the default value is TRUE, which is not what
I've read from Slavik or Jon.

I've not had the bandwidth to test this combo myself yet. Right now, the
beta documentation seems at odds with the reality reported by others. I
would defer to hands-on experience, however.