Subject: Flash as interface to Real Audio?
From: News
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 1998 07:03:08 +0100

Hello,

I have a site that curently that Shockwave audio paired with a customized
Shockwave interface. It looks great and allows users to control the audio
with play, stop, pause and volume buttons. It also lists the track
information.

Basically I am exploring the possibility of building such an interface with
Flash for control Real Audio files. One of my biggest gripes about Real
Media has always been the ugly interface, but it seems that this may be
something that Real Flash can get around. I would appreciate any feedback
on this, before I really roll up my sleeves....

Thanks,
Ben White