Subject: Flash on HOTBOT
From: David Baldeschwieler
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 1998 00:37:25 +0100

Hey all you Flasher,

I bet you don't know about the very COOOOOOOOOLEST trick that
www.HOTBOT.com has to offer for Flash Seekers... so try THIS:

Type the exact phrase "feature:flash" (without the quotation marks) as
your search keywords, and it will return pages with flash movies! On my
most recent attempt (about 2 minutes ago) HOTBOT returned 13,148
matches. That's more Flash than I have time to look at today, but maybe
some of you have got a little more free time to surf than I do!

Have fun!

-David B...
-Flash QA Team