Subject: re: the upcoming updating
From: Torsten Edelmann
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 1998 18:35:28 +0100

23 Apr 98, David Mendels writes:

fd> Contact your local distributor in Germany. Typically, one can upgrade
fd> only from English to English, and German to German, and not cross
fd> languages in the upgrade; but your local distributor in Germany would be
fd> the best place to contact.

Uhm... yeah, well... how should I put this?

German distributors have been known to ... uhm... increase the update costs of
software on their own account, apparently thinking "hey, what's in there for
me?". So ... I'd rather update directly!?

I would rather have bought the english version right from the start, only none
of the distributors from your webpage had it.

fd> Also, Flash 3 German, French and Japanese will not be too far behind
fd> the English release.

How far is "not too far"?

Sayonara...
Torsten