Subject: Re: Flash Jobs
From: Liliana-CBN
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 1998 09:55:16 +0100

does your offer include international candidates???
I have done a lot of Flash animation...you could see in my personal homepage
(http://members.tripod.com/~keshley) and some of my web clients
(http://www.toyota.astra.co.id and http://www.astra.co.id)

If yes, I am very interested. Seriously!

looking forward for your reply
liliana