Subject: RE: FLASH: PC Flash users with access to VB
From: Bill Killillay
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 1999 21:47:30 +0100

Rick
<snip>
It's not a very complex app, and I'm no VB genius. I just wanted to save
anyone else the time. So, I'm wondering, would anyone have any interest
in using it? I'm considering posting it to my home site for download,
but if no one but me can use it, that doesn't seem worth it. ;)
</snip>

I would love to take a look at this, it sounds like it may be the answer to
a challenge we have right now. I do have VB, do you think you could post it
or email it to me directly. Thanks.

Bill