Subject: FLASH: <OT>My Daughter Seeks E-mail Pal
From: Marc Hoffman
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 1999 01:35:11 +0100

My daughter Shira, age 10, is looking for an internet pen pal. Since she's
pretty much into web design, Flash, and other internet stuff (wonder where
she gets THAT from??:), I thought one of you Flashers might know of a young
person who would be interested. Please email me (marcatdartfrogmedia [dot] com) or
her (shiraatdartfrogmedia [dot] com) direct.

Marc Hoffman