Subject: Re: FLASH: news: Apple's QuickTime 4 to Support Macromedia Flash
From: Savio Ponte
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 00:44:34 +0100

Hi, David

Is this new technology in any point similar to the Real+Flash 2? Let me say
similar, because I'm sure it may be better...
Or I did not understood what does it means? Is it for 'non-stopping'
animations, such as cartoons, or Flash 3 interaction is a possibility?

TIA,

Savio - Web Designer - savioatcompugraf [dot] com [dot] br (mailto:savioatcompugraf [dot] com [dot] br)
2B - Internet Comics - Flash and Animation Comics
http://www.2b.com.br
Cum� que bicho faz - Ziraldo (Flash Cartoon for kids)
http://www.todaba.com.br/tudo.html
Noites do Terror - Flash Game
http://www.todaba.com.br/jogo_noites.html