Subject: Re : FLASH: FS command
From: LBS
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 10:43:08 +0100

Hi!
I tried to make a full screen movie wihth the Fs command, but it didn't
work.
Do I need to make a projector with my flash animation first? If I do have,
how can I make a projector with a flash animation.
Also, I have a Mac. Does someone know if the fullscreen command works on Mac
browser.
Thanks for your help!
Pierre