Subject: Re: FLASH: Nav Help
From: Rusty Worden
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 20:43:26 +0100

Yes, Group the buttons into a symbol. Tween it, and on the next keyframe (after the Tween) Break apart the Symbol.

At 01:36 AM 4/21/99 -0400, you wrote:
>Hello again Peoples,
>
>I'm working on a site that could take some time, but that I have, I just
>need a little help. ;) What's I'm trying to do is this, I have a little
>graphic that I want to Scroll(Tween Motion) to a spot that will be under
>the button that the mouse is over, and when it goes off or on to another
>button it goes to that button or to the top, but it will scroll every
>time, no jumps. What I want to do is I would have do it all of the
>tweens from each stop to each other stop. Example, I have a total of 6
>buttons, so would I have to make 36 tweens, or is there an Easier way?
>I'm pretty sure this could be done with a LOT of Tell Target's also, but
>before I go ahead and start on it, along with using my last few brain
>cells, I want to see what you people think.
>Thanks in Advance
>Randy
>--
>____________________________
>Randy Anthony
>randyatrwaweb [dot] com
>Microsoft Site Builder Level 2
>http://www.rwaweb.com
>
>Opportunities multiply as they are seized
> -SunTzu

Thank You,
Rusty Worden
Web Content Engineer
Cisco Systems
408-527-7587

The one thing that unites all human beings, regardless of age, gender,
religion, economic status, or ethnic background, is that, deep down
inside, we all believe that we are above-average drivers.