Subject: Re: FLASH: Re: samples now available (QuickTime 4 with Flash)
From: John Dowdell
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 21:06:06 +0100

At 11:54 PM 4/19/99, David Gary wrote:
>Im downloading the new QT 4 now to check it out, however after sifting
>through 90%
>of these posts on the
>topic, it seems this QT/Flash stuff simply isnt working very well.

I thought that you wrote 90% of these posts yourself...? ;-)

(Seriously, there are bigtime demands on the initial streaming servers
right now, and you will not see the performance this week that you will see
once traffic evens out. As other folks on this list sagely point out, just
give it some time... I'm not even going to try to download until this
weekend, myself.)

jd