Subject: Re: FLASH: OT: MAC crap on the list
From: Russell E. Unger
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 1999 01:58:04 +0100

>> And BTW, as someone whose generation should still be apologizing for
>disco,
>> Funk is not Disco. Funk takes talent Disco takes a drum machine.
>>
>Had the drum machine been invented in the 'disco' era??????

It's been around for ages. I believe the term is "metronome".

Hence, the term "Click Track" when people record music on multi-channel
systems.

Now, can we get off the redundant, never-ending Mac/PC wars? It's
ridiculous at this stage of the game and it simply doesn't matter who uses
what so long as we all help each other work with our development process.

Thanks, I'm off the soapbox.

Russell E. Unger
ZAX Communications
Multimedia & Internet Design & Development
630.953.9320 :tel
630.223.6916 :vm/pgr
pageratzaxcoms [dot] com (text messaging via pager)