Subject: Re: FLASH: Flash and DHTML Layers(Dreamweaver)
From: Smoothy
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 1999 03:34:53 +0100

Sorry about that Larry, it must have been something with my mail client at
work, and the setting you had your font on, because there it was like size
36! Here it is bigger than usual but not bad. Sorry about that, it was
like 8 words per sentence and I couldn't let that go without saying
something.

My apologies,
Tyson