Subject: FLASH: QT4 Flash
From: Chris
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 1999 10:06:48 +0100

(Sorry if I missed something about this thread ... I just caught the
tail end of it with a PC user infantily keeping on with the PC vs. Mac
debate.)

For those not using QT4 .. I'd check it out

QT4 with Flash integration is very appealing, now being able to have
flash animation easily added over top a layer of QT. And simply being
able to play *.swf files within the QT Player. Then, saving as .mov
gives you abilities to have interactive QT Video ... not nessesarily for
the web but foe CDROMs and such ... making it much easier to integrate
Digital Video with Flash presentations. A lot of experimenting needs to
be done.

fun fun fun