Subject: Re: FLASH: Libraries problem [bug] (minor)
From: Frederico
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 10:44:18 +0100

On 4/26/1999 2:33 AM, John Croteau of croteauaterols [dot] com said:

>Could you please verify that when you go to the Menu option Libraries
>(which sits between Control and Window) that you have various FLA files
>(such as Buttons) available as resources and not a message 'Liibraries
>not installed' (or something similar).

Hello John and MacLovers Worldwide,

I'm broadcasting to you tonight live from InsomniaVille.

Just to clarify this issue, CopyPaste 4.2.2 and 4.3.x work just dandy
with Flash. I popped in and booted from a System backup burned to CD from
awhile ago with 4.2.2, and everything works just as well, interestingly
enough, despite the lack of customizeable preferences.

And, yes, it is the menu-based Libraries set with predone buttons and
such that is accessible, and since the other designer I'd mentioned had
the problem once upon an error, I knew what the other user was asking
about.

I will note for the bug watchers at MM, that with or without CP,
accessing the library has this annoying little quirk that on the first
click of the menu, nothing is available, and it requires a release and
second click for the actual library list to load into the menu. You only
have to do that once per session, but it's very un-Mac-like, and raises
my blood pressue ever so slightly everytime it happens, despite the fact
I expect it.

Please address this little quirk before my next broadcast, or I may have
to have Stern guest-host on this matter, and that would piss off DG to no
end.

Signing off, 126 over 83, 56bpm, my MD and I Thank You all, and to all a
Good Night.

Frederico

~These are the times that try Men's Souls~ Thomas Paine

Columbine in Our Hearts