Subject: FLASH: Vector or Bitmap You decide
From: Randy Anthony
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 19:38:15 +0100

Hello,

I've noticed this coming up a lot on the list under many threads. So
here's my solution. I've created two movies, one I hand traced B&W
bitmap's in flash, the other I just imported the same bitmaps in to
flash and used them. The movie are identical other then one is vector
graphics and the other is bitmap. The size difference is huge, for
anybody that want's to take a look at it here is the url:
www.rwaweb.com/temp
Enjoy
Randy
--
Randy Anthony

Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road?
Assembler Chicken: First it builds the road ...