Subject: Re: FLASH: Animated button
From: Savio Ponte
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 12:55:56 +0100

Hi, Sonia

seems to be fine. I believe you are not considering that MC doesn't play in
the editor. Try to export your movie or use the Test Movie Option
(Ctrl+Enter) and see if it works.
Very strange the fact that the same MC plays fine outside of the button. Can
you give us more details?

S�vio - Web Designer - savioatsol [dot] com [dot] br (mailto:savioatsol [dot] com [dot] br)
2B - Internet Comics - http://www.2b.com.br
Flash Cartoon - Ziraldo - http://www.todaba.com.br/tudo.html