Subject: Re: FLASH: Please test new site.
From: Carlos Ayala
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 18:13:27 +0100

Hi DG,
First off i'd like to say that what you have done here is absolutely
beautiful. I enjoyed my stay and i will definitely go back.
The Sound F/X and trax were almost impeccable, one of the best i've heard yet.

Please scroll down for my observations:

At 12:20 PM 4/26/99 -0700, you wrote:

>I would appreciate it if some of you guys could give me some feedback on it.
>Im looking for technical problems since "load movie" and "tell target" is
used
>quite extensively.
>I didnt have any probs on either of my four wintel boxes.
>If you MAC IE4.5+ users could give some feedback and report any "load movie"
>problems,
>I'd apprec.

Problems and critiques:
1) in the Products/Us/Email swf the eyeball buttons did not work for me
(they didnt link anywhere not sure if they were supposed to)the SFX did
work. the exit button also worked.
2)in the main HTML file..give it a title i hate seeing such beautiful sites
w/ that Shockwave title on top.
3)in the product page///the flash central game....i'd make that a button
linking to the game thru a popup widow...
4)the Ferrari experiment....sweet...i am also a F1 fan.
5)in the paintingz(static section, which i also loved, for i am a painter
too) the acrylic 19x15 w/the piano/columns in the background...upon loading
it for the first, second and third time, the "loading box" outline was
still visible behind the painting. Then i loaded it for the fourth time and
it was gone. <shrug>
6)Great Work Gary! The animations are clean and very well drawn. The SFX
were very well made too...loved the track selection.[Lenny Kravitz would be
impressed] <shhhhh...>
7)Music/on-off worked fine.
8)I also am kinda p/o'd at you cuz i didnt find anything eF'ed Up! Great
Work....keep it up....and definitely go after that SSOD...<ya hear me out
there Macromedia!>

Futhermore:

>For those that have a few minutes to test, I need
>
>1. OS

WIN NT

>2. platform used and specs(processor sped/mem, etc.)

300Mhz/262KbRam

>3. Version browser.

NC 4.5

>4. baud rate.