Subject: RE: FLASH: Please test new site.
From: Eric Smollin
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 18:57:58 +0100

Windows 98, Pentium II 400, T1 Connection, IE 4.1, 1024x768 Resolution.
Loaded up quick with no problems.

WOW, that RULED!!!

Those are some of the cleanest, smoothest graphics that I have ever seen!
What did you use to do them in?

Your animations are amazing and the interface is very slick. Excellent work!

Eric Smollin