Subject: Re: FLASH: have a look at this
From: Wayne Townsend
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 22:19:13 +0100

>if you've got a moment please have a look at my new site
>
>www.dorothy.co.uk

You're talented Dorothy, but I don't understand why you're not building the
whole thing in Flash, rather using outdated html & gifs. ? It just doesn't
make sense, and also takes longer to load for your audience that way.

Also, I can't read the nanosquint (read tiny) menu font. To me, tiny,
unreadable text is not style, it just makes comprehention difficult. Many
designers do this, and it's a big mistake IMHO. Just say NO to tiny text!
It's just too much work to read it.

But you're off to a great start Dorothy!

/w

Wayne Townsend
WebStaffing.Net
Princeton, TX.