Subject: Re: FLASH: Please test new site.(Thanks for the FB)
From: David Gary
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 03:32:42 +0100

Adriela wrote:

> We'll let you get away without individual responses if you spill your
> guts about the program you used to create your graphics.

All interface graphics where created in Flash3. The chrome is a gradient. The
background is BMP.
Most all interactive pieces where created in Flash also.
Theres really no need for outside graphics proggys. If it can be done in Flash, then
by all means
do it, this will keep it small. 3Dmax and Photoshop 5.0 where used in a couple of
the interactive pieces.
The "Static" section was mostly created with traditional medias. I used Adobe Dim3,
PS5.0, Illustrator
and 3D max, but only most of the time for reference.

-DG-