Subject: Re: FLASH: sound bites
From: Carlow
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 17:11:09 +0100

Subject: FLASH: sound bites

> can anyone recommend to me where I can get some good House music sound
> clips that I can use for Shockwave Flash sites?

Avoid all that copyright stuff, and try your hand at making your own. I use
a program called Rubber Duck, and it's fantastic. I make all my own sound
effects and loops (great for making house, techno/rave stuff). If you're
interested, reply to this, and I'll send you a few samples I've done. It
might be the kind of stuff you're looking for.
Carlow