Subject: Re: FLASH: Re: http://www.1hostplus.com
From: Craig Ferrante
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 17:28:06 +0100

Personally I would be ashamed to host any of  my websites on a host that advertises web designs starting at $50 bucks
even if they gave it to me for free.

Craig Ferrante
meanrabbit.com

--------------------------->

Alex Akselrud wrote:

 1hostplus is running a special promotion for people who are going to design their sites with Flash, definitely worth checking out www.1hostplus.com

Regards,
Alex

--
please send correspondence to : infoatmeanrabbit [dot] com
Meanrabbit Interactive Web Design

www.stargatesoftware.com
www.compuexpert.com
www.animationx.com