Subject: Re: Attachments -- ATTN: ListMom Was "FLASH: Larry's site"
From: Warren 'The Howdy Man' Ockrassa
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 1999 14:13:55 +0100

Sam Michel wrote:

> I haven't set the list server to strip off attachments in the past, purely
> due to the volume of email this would involve filtering through.

FWIW on Direct-L, anyone who posts messages with attachments is set to
NOPOST for two weeks as punishment. They can still *read* the list; they
can't *reply to* it. It's pretty darn effective.

--
becker("digitalMedia").programmer[#senior] = "Warren Ockrassa"
http://www.beckerinc.com/ beckeratbiz10 [dot] dwave [dot] net (mailto:beckeratbiz10 [dot] dwave [dot] net)