Subject: Re: FLASH: Buttons are not working
From: Russ Unger
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 03:51:32 +0100

I'm guessing it's the Mac thing, again. I have had the same problem,
repeatedly, and I apologize to you all for not mentioning it back in January
when I first encountered this.

I've only had the problem when developing on the Mac platform; when I copy
the .fla over the network to my PCs, voila...no problems, none at all.

I usually do my mac work on a G3/266 or better with no less than 96 megs of
RAM and as much allocated to Flash as possible, and I've yet to alleviate
such a problem.

I hope there's a solution, but I've yet to see one in the past few months.

Good luck,

Russ