Subject: FLASH: Several Tweenings in one layer
From: Eirik Madland
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 12:28:26 +0100

I'm new at this, so please bear with me...

Is it possible to have serveral tweening objects in the same layer.

Ex. I want text to pop out (not 1 line of text, but maybe 200 after
eachother) on the screen 1 by 1. Do I have to have 200 layers to do this?

Thank you.

Regards
Eirik Madland, eirik [dot] madlandatnbc [dot] no
Senior System Engineer
(Network)