Subject: FLASH: Fwd: My Flash Site- I need help
From: TheGilster
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 1998 16:26:19 +0100

Scroll down to see the message.

Gil Kruger.

Hi John,
When I punch in my IP address for my domain in Netscape, I get my intro
page that has a flash movie (that plays) and when you click on it it goes to
the flashed interface. However, I get a puzzle piece on te interface's page.
Why would that happen? It says " Information on this page requires a plugin
for:
text/html

Communicator can retrieve this plugin from
www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download."

What does this mean?