Subject: FLASH: Re: flasher-digest V1 #334
From: Aisling Watters
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 1998 19:38:01 +0100

Hi all!
Apologies in advance if this is inanely simple - we're new at this :-)

We're doing a college project, a kind of joke about obsolescence and plug-ins on the web, and are still
only coming to grips with Flash and Javascript. The object of the exercise is to have a flash movie
only load if someone clicks ok on a javascript confirm box. Then when the flash movie is over another
confirm box will pop up before launching the next movie.... I reckon the launching the movie should be
done with document.write - am I on the right track? And how about launching a js box at the end of the
movie - can anyone help?

Once more, sorry if this has all been dealt with on previous threads...

Aisling
Aisling [dot] Wattersatcs [dot] tcd [dot] ie (mailto:Aisling [dot] Wattersatcs [dot] tcd [dot] ie)