Subject: Re: FLASH:anyfeedbackappreciated
From: Jos van der Vleuten
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 1998 21:32:11 +0100

Hi Sarah,
Your quiiz looks very good to me( no little jerky and tendency to loose
quality),
but i had problems with loading the movies.
When my browser IE4 (on p200/32mb notebook) said it was finished with
i had to load the URL again to see something.

Jos van der Vleuten
http://www.insight-multimedia.nl
designatinsight-multimedia [dot] nl