Subject: Re: FLASH: Re: 3D Vector Animation
From: John Dowdell
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 00:19:02 +0100

At 5:20 AM 8/26/98, Richard Ortega (EML) wrote:
>Thanks for your reply but I don't think I explained myself very
>clearly. I am attempting to animate a 3D illusion....

Can you tween without any of the 3D stuff? iow, is what you're seeing an
artifact of the current tweening process, or is there something specific to
the 3D illusion there? (I don't need to know myself, it's just a way of
finding out what the problem might be.)

Rephrased, how's your regular tweening? does it look as you expect?

jd