Subject: FLASH: Is there a command to automatically stop the music when another window opens?
From: Mary Brzys
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 1998 07:52:27 +0100

I have this problem when I click on a button and another window opens
up. The second window already has music on it. So, what I need to find
out is, is there a command that will override the music and stop it,
and also pop open the window?

(I only need that for one of the movies, the other link, (page)
doesn't have music) thank you, mbrzys
==
http://www.brzys.com