Subject: FLASH: keyboard interaction with Flash
From: Jose Savio Ponte
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 1998 11:23:57 +0100

Hi, there

I just saw a site using JavaScript allowing keyboard interaction with Flash.
What I'd like to know is:
is there a simple (and comprehensive) script for people like me who have
just the basics on JS. I mean, a way to simply make some keyboard actions
and apply it in any Flash commands, as instance names or Tell Target
actions.
The URL is http://users.skynet.be/cynapsa/flash/labo01.htm

Thanks in advance

S�vio - Web Designer