Subject: FLASH: Re: Is there a command to automatically stop the music when another window opens?
From: Aaron Cushing
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 1998 13:37:32 +0100

If you mean by using JavaScript, then do a window.replace instead of a
window.new
This will do just what it means--replace the current window with a new one.
Window.new simply stacks another window on top of the parent.

Aaron

Aaron Cushing, New Media Engineer
Crescent Studios: "We Deliver"
http://www.c-studios.com