Subject: Re: FLASH: keyboard interaction with Flash
From: Nigel Randsley-Pena
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 1998 22:19:47 +0100

Jos� :

OK, I'll set this up tonight according to your proposal below.
As soon as it's ready I'll post it here if it doesn't make for a too
lenghty e-mail, else I'll post it directly to you.

On another matter, I have quite a lot of Flash tutorials in portuguese
that I'm thinking of placing on the net. Do you have a Flasher site in
Brasil that would be interested in this ? If so please tell me. The
english and french localisations are about ready and will be online
soon.