Subject: FLASH: Re:
From: Dino Reyes
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 22:32:08 +0100

If your using Illustrator 8, flash doesn't recognize it, unless it's cut and paste ( as tried on mac), or saved as Illustrator 7 eps. Make sure you use the pathfinder tool to clean up your graphic (joint or punch out) to keep you postscript less complicated and clean.

hope this helps

]:-)

>>> Mick Southerland <mick [dot] southerlandatglasseye [dot] net> - 8/18/99 11:57 AM >>>
ANYONE OUT THERE USE ILLUSTRATOR?
I'm having trouble getting my .ai or .eps files imported into Flash 4 in
one piece.
I know that you have to ungroup everything. WHat are the other tricks?
What version of Illustrator should I choose when saving?

Thanks,
Mick Southerland