Subject: FLASH: Flash4 - racegame
From: corstiaan Smorenburg
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 14:26:33 +0100

Hi,

I'd just like to share with you my first flash4-game..
It's in Dutch (i'm sorry) as it is for the Dutch goverenement, traffic departement.
It's a game to show people how dangerous it is to call in a car, when not done handsfree.
so, when you enter the page, click on 'game' and select if you call handsfree or not.

then, drive home safely. You have to answer the phone when it rings..

let me know what you think..

greetz..

Corstiaan Smorenburg aka     -=#TheMadC...#=-
corstiaanatflash [dot] a2000 [dot] NOSPAM [dot] nl (mailto:corstiaanatflash [dot] a2000 [dot] NOSPAM [dot] nl)  (remove NOSPAM to e-mail me)
ICQ#:6904753 (at home)
ICQ#:19518298 (at work)