Subject: RE: FLASH: Flash4 - racegame
From: Vega, Eric
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 14:47:26 +0100

That was great!!!

-----Original Message-----

Hi,

I'd just like to share with you my first flash4-game..
It's in Dutch (i'm sorry) as it is for the Dutch goverenement, traffic
departement.
It's a game to show people how dangerous it is to call in a car, when not
done handsfree.
so, when you enter the page, click on 'game' and select if you call
handsfree or not.

then, drive home safely. You have to answer the phone when it rings..

http://www.campagnes.nl <http://www.campagnes.nl>

let me know what you think..