Subject: Re: FLASH: Flash4 - racegame
From: Michael Penne
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 18:19:23 +0100

Cool game. I couldn't get the car to steer, but of course maybe that
was in the directions I couldn't read ;-). It was fun blowing up a few
times, nice graphics, action fast (Macg3/266, T1). remined me again why
I hate 7.02 (haven't installed f4 on this machine), though (O for the
days when you could just dl a nice little 400k f4 plug in when you
wanted to JUST SEE FLASH CONTENT!). O well, made me more sympathetic to
people who have begun complaining about needing a plug-in to view flash
content, they much more rarely complained about needing a plug-in back
when f3/f4 would just install and play! Well my .02, nice game
though....

--- corstiaan Smorenburg <corstiaanatflash [dot] a2000 [dot] nl> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'd just like to share with you my first
> flash4-game..
> It's in Dutch (i'm sorry) as it is for the Dutch
> goverenement, traffic departement.
> It's a game to show people how dangerous it is to
> call in a car, when not done handsfree.
> so, when you enter the page, click on 'game' and
> select if you call handsfree or not.
>
> then, drive home safely. You have to answer the
> phone when it rings..
>
> http://www.campagnes.nl
>
> let me know what you think..
>
> greetz..
>
> Corstiaan Smorenburg aka -=#TheMadC...#=-
> corstiaanatflash [dot] a2000 [dot] NOSPAM [dot] nl (mailto:corstiaanatflash [dot] a2000 [dot] NOSPAM [dot] nl) (remove
> NOSPAM to e-mail me)
> ICQ#:6904753 (at home)
> ICQ#:19518298 (at work)

===