Subject: FLASH: Pop-up windows
From: Hal medrano
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 21:17:41 +0100

Hi all,

Sorry for the simple question, but I'm totally spacing on the best way to call a
new window from Flash. I need to be able to control the new window's features
(height, width, scrollbars, etc). I've got a Javascript "OpenWin" function in
my HTML page, but I'm having trouble getting Flash to call it. Get URL?
FSCommand? Darn, this should be simple but I haven't had to do it before and
I'm being an idjit. Help appreciated.

Thanks,

Hal