Subject: Re: FLASH: Croteau's Flash 4 book available in October
From: Russell E. Unger
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 1999 05:44:14 +0100

This is really...well, out to JC and Warren:

JC has been more than a true inspiration to me in regards to all of this
flashy stuff. Made my life easier, answered questions, corrected me and
kept me humble while doing it all. What a great, great thing that is. I
wish I had the ability to argue less with my "constituents" as you all
are...of course, I truly believe we all become stronger from that, as well.

Folks, this guy is where it's at and is probably single-handedly the reason
why we can all Flash that much easier. Do not disregard that.

Warren, on the other hand, has been a great sense of humor, a cheater of
tests (inside joke), an encyclopedia's worth of knowledge in Director and
has picked up the same kind of know-how in Flash in a short amount of time.

Fighting the good fight can be so hard...sometimes those of us who see the
fight only sense the anger and fail to understand what the greater good
is...or what the big picture is that is going on around us. I assure you,
Warren is no blow-hard and has taken great pains to make life easier for all
of us...and probably while foresaking his own sanity. I respect this
tremendously.

That being said, I'm going to stop drinking wine with dinner before I start
to cry and have fights with my cat on my wireless keyboard.

Toodle pip and all that stuff. Y'all get to Chicago and the beer's on me.

Kind regards,

Russ