Subject: FLASH: Hi!
From: Rui Duarte Silva
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 1999 11:56:35 +0100

Hi all,

I joined the list sometime ago and was observing the kind of posts that were going on before deciding to continue or drop out. I have participated in a number of other lists that lost too much time argueing with each other instead of helping people that needed. Things seem a little different here and I am enjoying my experience so far and have learned a lot already. So I guess I'll be staying, for now.

And here is my first question to the list:

Are there any portuguese speaking members here? This would include a lot of people and countries and I am considering them all: Brasil, Angola, Guin�, Mo�ambique, Timor, Macau and, of course, Portugal, not to mention portuguese comunities all over the world. If there are any please let me know to the following mail: ruiduartesilvaatmail [dot] teleweb [dot] pt. (do not post your replies to the list, this could be a long thread, or at least I hope so :) ).

Bye, for now. Hope to hear from you soon