Subject: Re: FLASH: Will this loop work?
From: Mike Yrabedra
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 1999 17:49:08 +0100

> . To correct the error and maintain the dollar
> formatting for the Total value go to line 12 of Form.asp and change
> If total = 0 Then
> If total = "0" Then
> Rerun the sample and all will go well.

Thanks for the reply Nigel, but that's not it. I am not using the the asp
that is included. I am using Tango for the Mac. It does work, and does send
back the appropriate variable value. If you look at my sample* you will see
that the variable "confirm" is sent back "yes".

(*http://www.macsurfshop.com/TestForm/test_form.html)

Tango ignores all the variables sent except "name" and "email", therefore
"Total" doesn't even come into play.

The problem lies in how Flash receives the value. If I set the value for
"confirm" in the first frame, then all goes well.

Have a Great Day! ;-)

<><><><><><><><><><>
Mike Yrabedra
� Big Kahuna

The Mac Surfshop� / MacServeShop�
60 East Main Street
Statesboro, Georgia 30458
www.macsurfshop.com
1.888.489.6790

"in all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your paths." Proverbs
3:6 NIV