Subject: FLASH: Dragging Multiple Objects
From: Chris Wiggins
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 1999 03:24:02 +0100

In F4 is it possible to create a movie that permits the user to
simultaneously drag multiple objects which are each in the same location but
on separate layers? This would be very handy to me because I'd like to apply
have one of the objects revealing a complex mask while the other(s) are part
translucent creating a lens-type effect. Think magnifying glass.

I'm fairly comfortable creating draggable objects in various ways when we're
only dragging one thing at a time. But this is different. Is it impossible?