Subject: Re: FLASH: lettering
From: Lena Bj�rklund
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 1999 08:56:32 +0100

Hello Jerry.
The only way I have figured out achieving that effect is to use "frame by
frame"-animation. You simply "cut" your text-grapich into sufficiently small
pieces and let them "build-up in a flow" in your timeline. This method can result
in quite heavy files, though. So maybe there is a more effective way doing it,
that anybody know of.

Regards

Lena B
http://home.swipnet.se/lena_b