Subject: Re: FLASH: i can not print FLASH object on the html page
From: Wes Tilson
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 04:43:57 +0100

Hit the <Print Screen> button.
Open paint.exe from the Program/Accessories submenu of the Start button.
Hit <ctrl/v> or <Edit/Paste>.
Paint may ask you if you want to enlarge the picture area.
Now you may crop and print.

YAFS: Yet Another Screen Saver Maker.
http://fusion.combase.com/~westilson/yafs
Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatus nunc.